Hey girls, just saw a great idea last night.... A simple photo journal. Get a 6 x 6 or 8 x 8 to keep things REAL simple... no need for embellishments or titles, nothing fancy. A simple photo and a sentence or two of handwritten journaling. You can take this as a challenge if you like!
This is a PHOTO GRATITUDE JOURNAL. Take a picture a week and put it into your book. The theme of course is gratitude, so a photo of something that you are grateful for this week with a brief (or longer if you like) explanation or what and why. Simple enough, right?
I've also see a similar book done for children and I think I'll start one for Olivia this year. Maybe on her birthday... a simple picture a week and a possible explanation of what's going on, thoughts, milestones, etc., there really is no need for a big page with lots of embellishments and stuff. I'm thinking a plain 8 x 8, leaves room for an uncropped photo and some journaling. Talk about a "year in the life of"! From birthday to birthday is cool, but really, these could be started ANY time.
OK, so there's two new simple ideas... who's in for simple??
~ L
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am finding it easier to blog than scrap lately. Arg!
What a great idea! Now if I only had the time to sit & order my damn pics!
We'll chat about this on Saturday.
Post a Comment