That's how many pictures I had delivered to my doorstep the other day. How long do you think it will take me to get THOSE scrapped? lol Well... I just got done separating them and organizing by event / topic. I've so far scrapped (well at least started) 4 layouts. The pictures are in place, now just need titles, embellishments and journaling. My goal: scrap these photos before the end of the year! How's THAT for setting realistic goals, lol!
Happy Scrapping, Gals!
~ L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
342 huh? I guess that means that I need to order more of my own pics too. I'm hoping to make a book for my parents "A Year in Pictures: Erin 2007." They miss so much living in CA.
I love the idea of a year in pictures, better yet, make them into a calendar, so they can see a different picture all month long!
I need to order pictures and start scrapping, thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment