I'm trying to organize myself. Again! Somehow I have a feeling that I'll be in the midst of that "little" project for, oh say, another 20 or 30 years. Oh well. That's life in my house. I'm perfectly organized at work, but the house? Well, you guys have met David. You know. The ultimate in "I put it somewhere" guy.
So here's my list of what I am working on for now:
- Paper - I have so much of it that I need to get it together. Granted I don't have nearly what Lisa & Mich have, but I still have quite a bit. Some of that paper will be donated since I don't have a clue what I was thinking about when I bought it.
- Adhesives - I like trying new things & am willing to buy anything to get my stuff to adhere. So far, I've gone with: rubber cement, glue sticks, pop dots/squares & the thingamajig that puts lines of adhesive down. Yesterday I bought more pop dots/squares & a "square dropper." Yup. I've got those terms down. Uh huh.
- Embellishments - I've been scrapping for about a year & a half now & have more embellishments than I ever thought I'd need. Brads, stickers, ribbons, flowers. What's next? Oh. Chipboard & other things I'm sure.
- Binders - You know the kind that you plan on putting your stickers into for ease of finding. You know. The stickers that are still laying around in baskets because you don't like the binders either.
- Baskets & Boxes - I love the idea of putting my things into baskets & boxes that are all prettied up. I have them. Now I have to pretty them up.
And what books am I working on?
- Erin's Birthdays
- Chanukah Through the Years
- Halloween Through the Years
- Erin's School Days
- Erin's Friends - I don't like what I've done so far
- ScrapSkanks now known as ScrapSistas
And what books do I plan on doing?
- 2007 A Year in Pictures - a gift for my dad & stepmother
- Erin's Hobbies
- Untitled - a book of things that are just for me, maybe just doing 1 page layouts, I'm not sure yet.
SO. What are you working on?



2 comments:
ha ha ha ha... oh now THAT's a funny one! What am I working on. Ummm... will have to organize my thoughts - since I can't organize my shit - first, before I can answer that! LOL I'll sleep on this one and hope to post tomorrow with my list. :-)
I am working on getting my residency so I can get back to Florida!
I am still organizing my scrap playroom combo...had to put that aside for a few weeks when New Grandpa came to visit.
Finishing up the All about me book (all that is left is journaling)
Finishing the China lifebook (1 week left to do)
Finishing the Scrapsistas pages so I have something to bring down to FLA!
Still have to do Kerri's 3rd birthday and the 2007 holidays.
I am so far behind...
Post a Comment