OK, so this week I got to spend some time with one of my sistas! We had a lovely morning together and we both got to scrap at least something. I worked on my "A year in the life of...Me!" for the 2 little ones. I was already a month behind, but thanks to that morning, I'm caught up again!
Now to STAY caught up... ha! Will never happen!
I guess I'm going to have to make a T-ball book for Dante. Geez... we'll be at this til the 1st of JUNE! That's A LOT of pictures! Tomorrow the big parade and hoopla, 1st game, then all the rest of the games and practices, final game, awards, season end party! It may be a BIG book, lol.
That's all I can think about right now. My brain is fried for now, but that's my current scrap situation.
Coach Uncle Paul called tonite to see if the scrapbooking bitch of sunrise with all her scrapping shit could bring a pair of scissors tomorrow to help cut this n that??? WHAT!? Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND!???? You wanna use my SCRAPPING scissors to cut your baseball bullshit??? Try again! But, yes, I'll bring you a cheap-o pair of scissors! MEN.
~ L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good Lord!
Coach Uncle Paul has got a lesson coming to him. If I were he, I'd be quaking in my baseball cleats!
I had so much fun week! IKEA & scrapping! Yay!
Post a Comment