Thursday, February 21, 2008

Celebrating Chinese New Year

My friend Shannon snapped this pic of Erin & me.

Erin was so happy that she got to wear her pink dress.
This year the FL Great Wall Families were able to raise $1,745 which was donated to China's Children. A great big thank you to Mich for the gorgeous Madi Adi outfit. People kept asking me where I got that fabulous outfit. I kept my mouth shut. Promise! And, of course, another great big thank you to Lisa for her donation of a Mia Bella candle & soap! My friend Susan was craving a cup of coffee after I opened the candle up to show her how wonderful it was.
Thanks for supporting a cause that is near & dear!
We love you gals!
Tammie & Erin

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Tam, I'm mclovin' the pic with you and Erin!

Vivian M said...

Tammie, you look amazing!!! Red is definately your color, and you look fabulous!
And Miss Erin is pretty in pink!