Sunday, October 5, 2008

What are you working on these days?

Well... I've begun putting together a scrapbook for my mother. Just stuff throughout the years, both historical and current. I hope to give it as a Christmas gift, but she'll be here in 7 weeks, so I don't know that I'll get it done by then. If not, well, then I'll just have to mail it to her. But I'd rather give it to her in person.

She's kinda caught on, since I asked for some certain pictures from her, she said I guess your doing a scrapbook? Oh geez, I said, it's just a layout about retirement, don't get excited. I think I'm going to fool her and put together one of those quickie books about just her 65th birthday and her retirement. Ha ha. And then I'll spring out the big one!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Why not do a book for your mom that is just random? Something that tells the story of your life since you moved to FL. You know.

Suggestions for layouts:

Your wedding day to Dominick
Pages of each of the children in your life: Joe, Alfonso, Dante & Olivia
Pages about her son-in-law
Pages about her daughter