A spot for us friends to share our lives and keep in touch, even when we can't all be together...
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Crafting for my supplies
I'm tired of trying to find boxes I like for my loose supplies. David helped me find the things I would need to make my own boxes. Tonight was step 1 - start to decorate the boxes. Tons of decoupage paper & Modge Podge to glue it all on & make it shiny.
One day five special women decided to unite. They became known as "Skanks"and would scrap day and night. They put their families first yet always found a way, to spend quality time on a set Saturday.
The lead skank is Lisa,whose work is never done. Yet she opens her heart and homeso we can all have some fun.
Michelle is our "wild" one! She loves her chicken so, yet she is dedicated and loving and she really can sew!
Tourette Tammie, our Teacher, always has a tissue close by. But don't let her sensitivity fool you, we laugh more than cry!
Then there's our favorite bartender:Jamey, she's chongalicious you know! And she's a dedicated Mommy who loves her children so.
The newest Skank is Vivian,but to Canada she would go...to become a virtual scrapperand miss her new friends more!
The bond these women share goes beyond photos and glue. So from my heart I tell you I will miss each one of you!
Love always, Vivian M
For your listening pleasure... Let me know if you'd like to add a song or 2, or 3 or 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment