Saturday, March 29, 2008

Viv!

I'm so lucky my meeting tonight got cancelled and I got the chance to sneak on over to the hotel to see Viv and Kerri! It was a short but wonderful visit, you both look great and I can't believe how much Kerri has grown! Luv you girls, and I'm so glad I got to see you both!



~ L



2 comments:

Tammie said...

It was so neat to have the 3 of us in a room together again! I can't wait till next time when Viv has more time & can visit just 'cause she wants to!

Vivian M said...

It was wonderful to see you all and I was so thrilled that Lisa made it all the way there to see us! Hopefully next time we will get to spend more time together. I am still planning on renting that house in Orlando one day!